Tải bản đầy đủ - 0trang
PL12. Mô hình hồi quy phân đoạn
TÀI LIỆU THAM KHẢO
Adams, R.B. and D. Ferreira, 2002, Diversity and Incentives in Teams:
Evidence from Corporate Boards.
Adams, R.B. and D. Ferreira, 2009, Women in the Boardroom and Their
Impact on Governance and Performance, Journal of Financial Economics
Ararat, M., M. Aksu and A.T. Cetin, 2010, Impact of board diversity on
boards’ monitoring intensity and firm performance: Evidence from the
Istanbul Stock Exchange.
Bharath, S.T., M.P. Narayanan and H.N. Seyhun, Are women executives
disadvantaged, Ross School of Business Paper No. 1128.
Bøhren, Ø. and R.Ø. Strøm, 2005, The value-creating board: Theory and
evidence, Research Report 8/2005.
Carter, D. A., B.J. Simkins and W.G. Simpson, 2003, Corporate
governance, board diversity, and firm value, The Financial Review, 38:
Catalyst, 2007, Census of Women Board Directors of the Fortune 500.
Dobbin, F., J. Jung, 2011, Corporate Board Gender Diversity And Stock
Performance: The Competence Gap Or Institutional Investor Bias? ,
North Carolina Law Review, Vol. 89 (3), 809.
Duc Vo and Thuy Phan, 2013, Corporate Governance And Firm
Performance: Empirical Evidence From Vietnam.
10. Erhardt, N., J. Werbel and Shrader, 2003, Board of director diversity and
firm financial performance, Corporate Governance: An International
Review, 11(2): 102-111.
11. Farrell, K.A., P.L. Herschb, 2005, Additions to corporate boards: the
effect of gender, Journal of Corporate Finance 11, 85 – 106.
12. Fondas, N. and Sassalos, 2000, How the presence of women directors
affects board influence over management, Global Focus, Vol. 12, 13–22.
13. Francoeur, Labelle and Sinclair-Desgagné, 2007, Gender Diversity in
Corporate Governance and Top Management.
14. Gallego-Álvarez, I., M. García-Sánchez and L. Rodríguez-Dominguez,
2010, The Influence Of Gender Diversity On Corporate Performance,
Elsevier, Vol. 13, Issue 1, 53–88.
Gondhalekar, V. and S. Dalmia, 2007, Examining the stock market
response: A comparison of male and female CEOs, International
Advances in Economic Research, 395–396.
16. Gregory, A., E. Jeanes, R. Tharyanl and I. Tonks, 2012, Does the stock
market gender stereotype corporate boards? Evidence from the market’s
reaction to directors’ trades, British Journal of Management.
17. Huse, M., S.T. Nielsen and I.M Hagen, 2009, Women and employeeelected board members and their contributions to board control tasks,
Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.89, Issue 4, 581-597.
18. ILO, 2015, Phụ nữ trong kinh doanh và quản lý: Trên đà phát triển.
19. ILO, 2015, Bình đẳng giới trong thực hiện tuyển dụng và và thăng tiến tại
20. Jalbert, T., M. Jalbert and K. Furumo, 2013, The Relationship between
CEO Gender, Financial Performance and Financial Management, Journal
of Business and Economics Research, Vol. 11(1), 25-33.
21. Jianakoplos, N.A. and A. Bernasek, 1998, Are Women More Risk Averse?,
Issue Economic Inquiry ,Vol.36, Issue 4, 620–630.
22. Johnsen, G.J., 2005, Owner-manager gender, financial performance and
business growth amongst smes from australia’s business longitudinal
survey, International Small Business Journal, 23: 115-142.
23. Kang, E., D.K. Ding and C. Charoenwong, 2008, Investor reaction to
women directors, Journal of Business Research, 888–894.
24. Kolev, G.I., 2012, Underperformance by female CEOs: A more powerful
test, Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), 436-440.
25. Krishnan, G. V. and L.M. Parsons, 2008, Getting to the Bottom Line: An
Exploration of Gender and Earnings Quality, Journal of Business Ethics
26. Lau, D.C., J.K. Murnighan, 1998, Demographic diversity and faultlines:
The compositional dynamics of organizational groups, Academy of
Management Review, 23: 325–340.
27. Lee, P.M. and E.H. James, 2007, She'-e-os: gender effects and investor
reactions to the announcements of top executive appointments ,Strategic
Management Journal, Vol. 28, 227–241.
Levi, M., K. Li and F. Zhang, 2008, “Mergers and Acquisitions: The Role
of Board Gender Diversity”.
29. Levi, M.D., K. Li and F. Zhang, 2008, Mergers and Acquisitions: The
Role of Board Gender Diversity.
30. Lückerath-Rovers, M., 2010, Women On Boards And Firm Performance,
Journal of Management & Governance, Vol. 17, Issue 2, 491-509.
31. Martín-Ugedo, J.F. and A. Minguez-Vera, 2014, Firm Performance and
Women on the Board: Evidence from Spanish Small and Medium-Sized,
Feminist Economics, Vol.20, Issue 3.
32. McKinsey & Company, 2007, Women Matter.
33. Pearce, J. A., II and S.A. Zahra, 1991, The relative power of the CEOs
and boards of directors: Associations with corporate performance,
Strategic Management Journal, 12(2): 135-153.
34. Rizal, S.M., 2011, Corporate governance in Malaysia: The macro and
micro issues. In C.A. Malin (Ed.), Handbook on International corporate
35. Ryan, M.K. and S.A. Haslam, 2005, The Glass Cliff: Evidence that
Women are Over-Represented in Precarious Leadership Positions, British
Journal of Management, Vol. 16, 81–90.
36. Shrader, C.B., V.B. Blackburn and P. Iles, 1997, Women in Management
and Firm Financial Performance: An Exploratory Study, Journal of
Managerial Issues, 9: 355-372.
37. Singh, V. and S. Vinnicombe, Phyl Johnson, 2001, Women Directors on
Top UK Boards, Corporate governance, Vol. 9(3), 206 – 216.
38. Smith, N., V. Smith and M. Verner, 2006, Do women in top management
affect firm performance? A panel study of 2,500 Danish firms,
International Journal of Productivity & Performance Management,
39. Sudarsanam, S. and J. Huang, 2007, Gender Diversity in US Top
Management: Impact on Risk-Taking and Acquirer Performance, British
Academy of Management.
40. Trần Thị Bích Ngọc, 2014, Phân tích tác động của cơ cấu vốn đến hiệu
quả hoạt động của các công ty cổ phần trên địa bàn tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
TS. Nguyễn Thế Hùng, 2012, Đo lường và đánh giá kết quả hoạt động
của doanh nghiệp – Lý luận và ứng dụng, ĐH Kinh tế, ĐH Quốc gia Hà
42. Tuan Nguyen, S. Locke and K.Reddy, 2014, Does Boardroom Gender
Diversity Matter? Evidence From A Transitional Economy.
43. Van der Walt, N. and C. Ingley, 2003, Board Dynamics and the Influence
of Professional Background, Gender and Ethnic Diversity of Directors,
Corporate Governance: An International Review, Vol. 11, 218-234.
44. WB, 2012, Báo cáo phát triển thế giới 2012: Bình đẳng giới và phát triển.
45. Yasser, Q.R., 2011, Affects of Female Directors on Firms Performance
in Pakistan, Modern Economy, Vol. 3(7), 2012, 817-825.