Tải bản đầy đủ - 0trang
II. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others in each group.
B. am going to visit
C. am visiting
D. are going to visit
C. How beautiful
D. What beautifully
he plays the guitar!
A. What beautiful
B. How beautifully
5. I don’t want much sugar in coffee. Just
A. a little
6. At an intersection, we must
A. ride quickly
B. go fast
D. a few
C. slow down
D. run out
Tuyển tập 120 đề luyện thi HSG Tiếng Anh lớp 6 | Liên hệ mua tài liệu: 0919.281.916
lunch? -There is some rice and some meat.
8. Is there anything to drink?
A. for/ at
that strange man! He is looking
B. at/ for
Lan but she isn’t here.
C. at/ after
10. You are too fat. You shouldn’t eat much
do people need more food?
A. Don’t run
do you brush your teeth?
D. is cooking
~ Three times a day.
C. No running
D. Can’t run
straight across the road.
B. Not run
15. When it becomes hot, people often feel
~ Because there are more people.
12. Where is your mother? ~ She is in the kitchen. She
D. at/ on
16. Of the three students, Nga is
A. the best
17. What is your favorite food?
A. My favorite food is orange juice.
C. I like coffee and lemonlade.
B. Orange juice is my favorite food.
D. I like chicken and fried fish.
late for school.
A. never are
are you going to stay here?
A. How often
B. How long
20. Miss Trang always
C. are never
~ For a week.
C. How many
D. How far
her own clothes.
IV. The sentences below have four underlined words or phrases. Identify an error in each sentence by
choosing the letter (A or B, C, D).
1. Ba often does his homeworks in the evening.
2. I don’t have some apples but I have some bananas.
3. Would you like any tea? ~ Yes, please.
4. That’s my sister over there. She stands next to the window.
5. There aren’t any trees in the left of Lan’s house.
V. Complete the following sentences with an appropriate form of the word in BLOCK CAPITALS.
1. Lan’s classroom is on the
2. Mai speaks English
3. The Great Wall of China is the world’s
4. There are a lot of
mountains in Viet Nam.
5. I’m Vietnamese. What’s your
VI. Fill in each gap with ONE suitable preposition.
1. Hoa lives
12 Tran Phu Street. She doesn’t have many friends there.
Friday, 11th December.
2. There is an English examination
3. Many Asian animals are
4. The movie theater is
the restaurant and the bookstore.
5. Nam is the strongest
the three boys.
VII. Read the passage and choose the correct answer (A or B, C, D to fill in the gap.
I live in a house near the sea. It
old house, about 100 years old and
very small. There are two bedrooms upstairs (3)
a bathroom. The kitchen is
the ground and there is a living- room where there is a lovely old fire place. There is a
the house. The garden (6)
down to the beach and in spring and summer,
flowers everywhere. I live alone (8)
my dog, John, but we have a lot of visitors.
My friends often stay with (9)
I love my house for (10)
reasons. Maybe I like fresh air here.
D. next to
D. in front of
D. in goes
A. there is
B. there are
C. they are
D. those are
B. a little
D. a lot
VIII. Fill in each gap with ONE suitable word.
Viet Nam is in the South- East Asia. It has (1)
of beautiful mountains, rivers and
are two long (3)
in Viet Nam: the Red River in the north and the
Mekong River in the (4)
. The Mekong River is the (5)
river in the South- East Asia
and of course it is longer (6)
the Red River. The Mekong River starts in Tibet and flows
the sea. Phanxipang is the (8)
mountain in Viet Nam. It’s 3,143 meters
. Viet Nam also (10)
a lot of nice beaches such as Sam Son, Do Son, Nha Trang,
XI. Read the following passage and answer the questions.
Lan is twenty years old. She has fair hair and blue eyes. She has two brothers, Nam and Tuan
but she doesn’t have any sisters. Her brothers have brown hair and brown eyes. One of her brothers,
Nam, is married and has two children, so she is an aunt. Lan lives with her parents in an apartment. It
has five rooms but it doesn’t have a garden. She has her own room in the apartment in which she has a
computer and a TV. She has a car but her parents don’t have one because they can’t drive.
1. How old is Lan?
2. How many people are there in her family?
3. What color are her eyes?
4. Is there a computer and a TV in Lan’s room?
5. Do her parents have a car? Why? Why not?
X. Rewrite the sentences so that it has the same meaning as the sentence printed before.
1. Does Phong’s school have forty classrooms?
2. How much does a box of chocolate cost?
3. Does your father cycle to work?
- Does your father get
4. She has long hair.
5. Nobody in our class is more intelligent than Mai. - Mai