Tải bản đầy đủ - 0trang
IV. HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT GOALS IN TRUONG HAI COMPANY (2013-2018)
Develop human resources to be able to meet the business development of the auto
manufacturers and companies involved auto industry of the country.
Truong Hai implements long-term workforce policies used by training programs
and training assignments appropriately, in order to create the best environment to
develop human resources to accompany the development of company.
Focus on development of human resources and internal teams inherited, and
recruit additional manpower from outside and foreign experts with the ability to
Human resources integrate corporate culture and ensure the integrity of core
values that the company has formed during development.
2. Specific Objectives
The specific objectives need achieving is:
a) For a management, leadership workforce
- Build a team of professional managers with strategic vision and bravery to meet
the changing requirements, strong integration.
- Ability to plan, develop goals for the responsible units
- Ability to mentor, promote and motivate for subordinate staff.
b) For a workforce of expertise sector
- Professional qualifications, technical qualifications meet current requirements
and keep pace with the development of science and technology in the future.
Thinking, creativity to make suggestions to improve application ffectively in
Be responsible, conscious of organizing, working style in the modern industrial
- Respect and apply innovative processes and regulations of the company.
- Honest, upright, not afraid of hard work.
- Takes responsibility and ethics towards quality of products made.
- Have a minimum experience related to the job position.
- Good communication (presentation, negotiation, writing ...), sales skills,
Dynamic, working independently, have progressive spirit, dedication; know to
share, sociable, quick and vivacious.
There is passion and knowledge of the automotive sector.
All working positions in the business sector (directly or indirectly) before taking
over the task of apprenticeship in the Business Department.
Frequent transfer human resources of sales consulatnts, services, the sales leader,
sales leaders between the branches in the system.
A healthy competitive environment among sales consultants in the same branch.
Opening a new branch needs human resources transfered from another brances.
Always care colleagues, customers.
Express desire to serve customers.
Professional passion, hard to learn and improve their professional skills.
Be whole-hearted to work and clients.
Ensure quality of assigned work.
Honestly, know to overcome the flaws.
Basic Construction and Real Estate Investment sector:
Professional qualifications meet the requirements to ensure the development of
Honest and responsible for the projects, works.
Attitude to the organization of work, propose innovative solutions applied cost
effectively to ensure proper use cost.
Be responsible and self-confident, responsible for the progress and completion
time of the projects, works.
- Solidarity, sharing and helping colleagues.
Financial and Accounting Investment sector:
- Making good financial management: cost management, cash management, credit
management, price management
Knowing the work of accounting management to monitor, advise and support
Must be dynamic, understand system and proactively operate under the system.
Basic knowledge related to the business activities of the company (investment,
production, sales and spare parts service-after-sales…).
There is a sense of self-education and training to meet the requirements of
professional, corporate strategy and new trends
Strengthen the planning and control of the plan implementation
Warning unit, company's leaders when there are activities affected or will affect
the interests of the unit, the company…
3. The indicators should be achieved
Striving to achieve a number of key indicators of human development as follows:
Some key indicators of human development period 2013-2018
Rate of managers has higher graduate
of workers has 3/7 vocational
Rate of employees quits the jobs
V. SWOT ANALYSIS OF THE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT OF THACO
- THACO currently owns modern automotive assembly factory complexes with the largest
scale in Vietnam. This complex was built in Chu Lai Open Economic Zone, which
includes 10 Auto manufacturing and assembling companies, 3 freight forwarding and
distribution companies and 1 spare parts Business Company. In 2009, the production
complex helped the company shipped 20,346 vehicles. There is full range of supply chain
set in a geographical area.
- Management team:
THACO leadership Board came from the private sector, clear about long-term strategy
and efforts on the highest transparency towards shareholders' interests.
The THACO major shareholders have experience in the field of automotive business.
THACO is operated by the pioneers, experience in manufacturing and assembling
automobiles in Vietnam.
- Thaco human resources are the core values and characterized by outstanding staff with
the spirit of the dedication.
- Strategy and plans for practical training, the remuneration policy of the team that would
give employees peace of mind and the dedication.
- The fierce competition of the market to some extent, promotes the spirit of learning, selfimprovement, self-renewal and the accumulated experience of each worker in Thaco staff.
- Uneven level workforce.
- Young, inexperienced workforce so caring customer is not careful.
- Investing in training for officers and employees, but the investment cost for the training is
- Along with the strong development of the company, employee quality will be
significantly improved. Thaco Staff will have the opportunity to interact and cooperate
with all employees who set partnerhip with Thaco as Toyota, Ford …
- Thaco developed strongly to attract high-quality labor resources from competitors or
attract workers from developing countries in the world.
- The biggest challenge for Vietnamese workers in general and Thaco staff in particular is
poor quality both physically and intellectually.
- Due to the high competition of the market economy, officials and employees of Thaco
can’t avoid the fluctuations of their employment.
- Moreover, Thaco imported high quality officers and employees from rivals and advanced
countries make the use value of older workers and workers diminished, causing them bored
VI. HUMAN RESOURCE STRATEGY AND POLICIES:
As one of the largest corporations of Vietnam industry, Truong Hai always has human
strategy for both width and depth. With the principle of "8 T works": "Commitment Honesty - Intelligence - Confident - Respect - Faithfulness – Caring – Convenient". This is
the core value of THACO culture, the intangible asset to build a THACO cultural
environment based on internal criteria (commitment, honesty, Intelligence, confidence) and
the external criteria (respect, faithfulness, caring, convenient). Truong Hai Company has
developed strategies to develop, transfer and apply a variety of policies and regulations of
behavior allowed in the company. Followwing to the criteria on the development of human
strategies, Truong Hai must be assured of the key elements of the human organization:
The role of each individual in the organization.
The legal framework, rules and regulations - laws.
Treatment measures - consequences.
The tools for handling.
With the required contents above Truong Hai has built and launched HR strategies and
policies in the following points:
Development of human resources has the right attitude and appropriate capacity to
operate the administration system to be improved over time.
Develop the execellent workforce with the spirit of dedication, self-consciously
training attitude, capablity and co-operation to create typical core values of Thaco.
Human resource development policy of Thaco:
Human is critical and valuable capital.