Tải bản đầy đủ - 0trang
B. Students can work at home instead of attending a class
C. what he was doing then
D. what was I doing then.
35.It’s a pity I don’t know the way to the station.
A. I wish I know the way to the station.
B. I wish I knew how getting to the
C. I wish I knew the way to the station.
D. I wish I didn’t know the way to the
36. They are going to build a bridge across the river.
A. A bridge is going to be built across the river.
B. A bridge is going to be build
across the river.
C. A bridge is being gone to build across the river. D. They are going to be built a bridge
across the river.
*Chọn phương án ( A hoặc B,C,D) ứng với từ/ cụm từ có gạch chân cần phải sửa:
37. Forest fires who often start occurring during droughts cause a lot of damage.
38. Although she has a number of relatives living nearby, but she seldom visits them.
39. I like the picture it shows a violent eruption most.
40. Because of he was ill, he had to stay at home.
PHÒNG GD-ĐT LONG HỒ
TRƯỜNG THCS PHU ĐỨC
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 9 ( HỆ 7 NĂM)
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút
Chọn từ (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với ba từ còn
1. A. dump
2. A. celebrated
Chọn từ (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí
khác với ba từ còn lại:
3. A. region
4. A. relative
Chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
5. We shouldn’t use too many plastic bags because they are very hard to ……….
6. A person with whom one becomes friendly by corresponding is a ...............
C. pen pal
7. Now fashion ................. want to change the traditional Ao dai.
8. He ............. me how I would use English in the future.
9. We are talking about the preservation of ................... resources.
10. Thanks to the ............... of the Internet, we can now get access to electric newspapers.
11. The car ................ she has just bought is very modern.
12. I enjoy…………. uniform when I am at school.
B. to wear
13. Ba is tired .......... he stay up late watching TV.
14. She asked me where I .............. from.
C. to come
15. Turn ............. all electric devices when we leave our classroom to save electricity.
16. If you .............. a UFO, what would you do?
C. have seen
D. would see
17. Those boys ............. their homework yet.
A. don’t finish
B. didn’t finish
C. hasn’t finished
D. haven’t finished
18. ............ Mrs. Thoa was tired, she helped Tuan with his homework.
19. In the 18th century jean cloth ................ completely from cotton.
B. was made
C. were made
D. is made
20. I ................ seven kilometers to school when I was a student at high school.
A. am used to walk B. get used to walk
C. used to walk
D. use to walk
Chọn phương án (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ/cụm từ có gạch chân cần phải sửa:
21. It is obviously that parents always protect their children from dangers
22. Tet is a festival which it occurs in late January or early February.
23. 2. My brother broke the teacup because of his careless.
24. The children are playing soccer in the garden, are they?
Chọn phương án đúng nhất cho các tình huống giao tiếp sau:
25. Mai and Lan are classmates. They are talking about their tomrrow' s plan.
Lan: " I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow."
Mai: " ..........................."
A. Are they in the town center?
B. How long is it?
C. What do you need to buy?
D. Can I leave a message?
26. Nam: “I think we should buy some canned food before a typhoon.” – Ba: “ ........................ .”
A. That’s a good idea. B. Congratulation.
C. Well done.
D. The same to you.
Đọc kĩ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi chỗ trống:
Today, supermarkets are found in almost every large city in the world. But the first
supermarket (27)_________opened only fifty years ago. It was opened in New York by a
man named Michael Cullen.
A supermarket is different (28)___________other types of stores in several ways. In
supermarkets, goods are placed on open shelves. The (29)__________ choose what they
want and take them to the checkout counter. This means that fewer shop assistants are
needed than in other stores. The way products are displayed is another difference between
supermarkets and many other types of stores; (30)__________ example, in supermarkets,
there is usually a display of small inexpensive items just in front of the checkout counter:
candies, chocolates, magazines, cheap foods and so on.
Most customers (31)__________go to a supermarket buy goods from a shopping list.
They know exactly what they need to buy. They do the shopping according to a plan.
27. A. is
B. has been
28. A. in
29. A. customers
30. A. in
31. A. whom
Đọc kĩ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi câu hỏi:
Nowadays people are more aware that wildlife all over the world is in danger. Many species
of animals are threatened, and could easily become extinct if we do not make an effort to
protect them. There are many reasons for this. In some cases, animals are hunted for their
fur or other valuable parts of their bodies. Some birds, such as parrots, are caught alive, and
sold as pets. For many animals and birds, the problem is that their habitat – the place where
they live – is disappearing. More land is used for farms, for houses or insdustry, and there
are fewer open spaces than there once were. Farmers use powerful chemicals to help them
grow better crops, but these chemicals pollute the environment and harm the wildlife. The
most successful animals on the earth – human beings – will soon be the only onces left
unless we can solve this promblem.
32. What can be the best title of the passage?
A. Birds are in danger.
B. The threat to the environment
C. The most successful animals.
D. Protect our earth.
33. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. Lots of species of animals are threatened
B. Parrots sing very well.
C. There are more open spaces for animals to live
D. Farmers use chemicals that don't cause pollution.
34. Which of the following is not true according to the passage?
A. Human beings are the most successful animals on the earth.
B. If we can solve this promblem, we will soon be the only onces left.
C. Farmers use chemicals in order to grow better crops.
D. Chemicals pollute the environment.
35. `The word "this" in line 3 refers to ............................
C. the fact that people are more aware that wildlife is in danger.
D. the fact that many species of animals could easily become extinct.
36. What is “extinct” in line 2 closest in meaning to?
B. no longer in existence
C. not in a place because of illness
D. suffering from a mental or physical handicap
Chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành các câu sau:
37. He told her about the book ......................
A. which liked best
C. which he liked best
B. which liked it best
D. which he like best
38. I could understand you, ...............
A. if you didn’t speak quickly
C. if you speak quickly
B. if you don’t speak quickly
D. if you spoke quickly
Chọn phương án (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với câu có nghĩa gần nhất với mỗi câu cho sẵn
39. “I have something to show you now.”, he said to me.
A. He told me that he has something to show me then.
B. He told me that he had something to show you then.
C. He told me that he had something to show me now.
D. He told me that he had something to show me then.
40. The students at this school have to wear uniforms.
A. Uniforms are worn by students at this school.
B. Uniforms have to wear at this school by students.
C. It isn’t necessary for students to wear uniform at this school.
D. Uniforms have to be worn by the students at this school.
- The end -
SỞ GD&ĐT VĨNH LONG
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 THPT
TRƯỜNG THCS – THPT PHU QUỚI
ĐỀ THAM KHẢO
NĂM HỌC 2018 – 2019
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH (HỆ 7 NĂM)
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
(Đề thi gồm 3 trang, 40 câu)
Mã đề thi: 000
Lưu ý: Học sinh làm bài trên phiếu trả lời trắc nghiệm
Chọn từ (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với ba từ còn lại:
Chọn từ (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác
với ba từ còn lại:
Chọn phường án đúng(ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
5. Instead of ______ about the good news, Peter seemed to be indifferent.
B. being excited
C. to excite
D. to be excited
6. The _______lady gave her new friend a hug before they said goodbye.
7. He is a generous man. He is _______ known for his generosity.
8. We will have a meeting ____________Sunday evening.
9. They wish they ____________my home village some days.
C. will visit
D. would visit
10. The exercise is very difficult, _____________none of us can do it.
C. so D. because
11. We should fine heavily anyone using…………….to catch fish
12. I wish you ________ stop interrupting me whenever I speak.
13. Don’t talk in class, _________ you? The teacher is explaining the lesson.
14. My father had to go to work ___________ it was raining hard.
15. James is looking ___________ his blue shirt everywhere. Have you seen it?
16. Many people ________ were killed in that earthquake were sleeping and knew nothing about it.
17. I’ll pick you ___________at your hotel next Monday.
18. ___________ French with native people yet ?
A. Did you learn
B. Have you learnt
C. Do you learn
D. Have you learning
19. Once you get on the trip to space, you’ll be in a different world. You’ll see ______ of the earth.
20. That is the man _______I want to talk to.
Chọn phường án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ/cụm từ có gạch chân cần phải sửa:
21. Don't use so much fossil fuel although there will be nothing left for future generations.
22. When he was a little boy, he used to going swimming.
23. Mr. John is the most generous man who everyone loves so much.
24. The boy always spends much time to play games.
Chọn phường án đúngnhất cho các tình huống giao tiếp sau:
25. Mom, I have got 10 marks in Physics class today.
A. Don’t mention it
B. Well done
C. Thank you
26. Sue: "You have read that article on the website, haven't you ?" – Peter : "_______"
A. Sure, thanks.
B- Not at all! Go ahead.
C. Not yet. Why?
D. Yes, of course, I will.
Đọc kĩ đoạn văn sau và chọn phường án đúng(ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi chỗ trống:
In many Western countries, people (27)_______ Halloween on Octorber 31st. The word
Halloween (28) ________ from "All Hallows' Eve". It is the night before All Saints' Day, a
religious holiday in some parts of the world. On this night, children dress up in special
costumes, put (29) ________ masks, and go door to door saying "trick-or-treat" to get candy.
Many people decorate their homes with paper ghosts, black cats or witches to give their
houses a (30) _______ look. People also decorate their homes with jack-o-lanterns. They
carve scary faces on pumpkins, and (31) _____ candles inside the pumpkins. In some places,
both children and adults can make tours of haunted houses. They all seem very excited about
B. to light
Đọc kĩ đoạn văn sau và chọn phường án đúng(ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi câu hỏi:
A tornado is a tube of spinning air that touches the ground. Wind inside the tornado,
spinning very fast, makes tornadoes very dangerous.
Tornadoes mostly happen during very strong thunderstorms. They cause a lot of damage
to anything they touch. People die every year from tornadoes.
Tornadoes are ranked on the Fujita scale, from F0 to F5. F0 has the lowest wind speed,
and F5 has the highest wind speed.
The United State of America has the most tornadoes every year, but tornadoes can happen
in any country. If a tornado is coming, the fastest thing to do is to go to a basement or a bathroom
with no windows. People should never be in a car or mobile home when there is a tornado near.
32. What does the word “spinning” in line one mean?
A. moving around
B. running slowly
C. speeding up
D. turning left
33. When do tornadoes most happen?
A. during weak storms
B. after earthquakes
C. during strong thunderstorms
D. before thunders
34. How are tornadoes ranked?
A. on the Celsius scale
B. on the Fahrenheit scale
C. on the Richter scale
D. on the Fujita scale
35. Where should we hide if a tornado comes?
A. in a car
B. in a basement
C. in a bathroom with windows D. in a mobile home
36. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?
A. Many people are killed by tornadoes every year.
B. There are six scales to rank tornadoes
C. F1 has higher wind speed than F2
D. America has the most tornadoes every year
Chọn phường án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành các câu sau:
37. She doesn’t remember Nam’s phone number. She wishes ________________.
A. she know Nam’s phone number
B. she can know Nam’s phone number
C. she knew Nam’s phone number
D. she knows Nam’s phone number
38. My uncle John ______________.
A. is just made manager of the firm
B. has just made manager of the firm
C. has just been made the manager of the firm
D. has just been making manager of the firm
Chọn phường án (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với câu có nghĩa gần nhất với mỗi câu cho sẳn sau đây:
39. Mary brings to class a new picture. She has painted it.
A. Mary brings to class a new picture which she has painted it.
B. Mary brings to class a new picture whom she has painted.
C. Mary brings to class a new picture where she has painted.
D. Mary brings to class a new picture which she has painted
40. “Do you know Long’s address?” he asked me.
A. He asked me for Long’s address.
B. He asked me if someone knew Long’s address.
C. He asked me if I know Long’s address.
D. He asked me if I knew Long’s address.
Phòng GD&ĐT Long Hồ
Trường THCS PhướcHậu
ĐỀ THI ĐỀ NGHỊ TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10
NĂM HỌC 2018 - 2019
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH LỚP 9
Choose the word with the different pronunciation of the underlined part.
2/. A. easy
Choose the words whose main stress pattern is not the same as that of the others.
3/. A. dormitory
4/. A. advertise
Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D. Write your answer in the numbered box.
5/. She stays at home because she has to look .......................her baby.
6/. Lan invites us to go to her party ___________ September 19 .
7/. If the weather is fine tomorrow, we ______ fishing.
A. will go
C. to go
8/. Mary wishes she_______speak Vietnamese.
9/. This is an______ book.
10/. John ___ in Ha Noi for 3 years so far.
A .has lived
B . is living
C . lives
D . have lived
11/. I want to see the _______ of environment from the local authority.
12/. Mai is very tired. ___________, she has to finish her homework before going to bed.
13/. The children laughed ___________ when they were watching a comic.
14/. ___________ is the process of removing the trees from an area of land.
C. Garbage dump
15/. He told me he ___________ leave the city the following day.
A. has to
B. had to
C. would have to
D. will have to
16/. How long is it since you last ___________ to Vietnam?
B. to return
D. would return
17/. I got to school late this morning ___________ I missed the early bus.
18/. Don’t forget __________ the letter I gave you.
B. to post
19/. I suggest __________ on lights when the room is light enough.
A. not turning
B. don’t turn
C. to not turning
D. not to turn
20/. The aodai _______for years.
A. is modernized
B. was modernized C. has been modernized
D. will be
21/. Nobody does this , ________?
A. do they
B. does it
C. doesn’t he
D. don’t they
22/. – “Would you mind if I smoked in here?” – “ ____________.”
A. Yes, I’d love to
B. Thanks, I don’t smoke C. I’d rather you didn’t
23/. – “I won’t do it again” – “__________”
A. Thank god
B. Don’t forget
C. Let’s do it
D. Thank for saying so
24/. – “Hurry up! They’ve only got a few seats left.” – “_____________”
A. Never mind
B. OK. I’m coming C. It’s too late
Read the text then choose the correct answer:
I’m writing about the short stop that your trucks make around my house on their way to the
north. When the trucks of your company have a short (25) ______ there, the drivers have left lots of
garbage on the ground after their refreshment. When the trucks leave the place, the ground is (26)
_________ of trash and a few minutes later there is bad smell and flies all over the place. I myself,
(27) ______ the people living around here, would urge that your company should tell your drivers to
clean up all the trash on the ground before leaving. (28) _________ you do something about it and
soon, we will have to report this to the local authority. I am looking forward to hearing from you and
(29) _________ positive response from your company.
25. A. break
26. A. crowded
27. A. as long as
28. A. Although
29. A. see
B. as far as
B. to see
C. as soon as
D. as well as
Read the following passage carefully, then choose the correct answers.
We are all slowly destroying the earth. The seas and rivers are too dirty to swim in. There is so
much smoke in the air that it is unhealthy to live in many of the world′s cities. In one well-known
city, for example, poisonous gases from cars pollute the air so much that traffic policemen have to
wear oxygen masks.
We have cut- down so many trees that there are now vast areas of wasteland all over the
world. As a result, farmers in parts of Africa cannot grow enough to eat. In certain countries
in Asia there is too little rice. Moreover, we do not take enough care of the countryside. Wild
animals are quickly disappearing. For instant, tigers are rare in India now because we have killed too
many for them to survive. However, it isn′t enough simply to talk about the problem. We must act
now before it is too late to do anything about it. Join us now. Save the Earth. This is too important to
30/. . The seas and rivers nowadays ......................
A. cannot be swum in
B. are less dirty than they used to be
C. are dirty enough to swim in
D. are contaminated
31/. Smoke ...................
A. is harmful to health
B. is full of the big cities
C. causes an healthy life
D. makes life in big cities difficult
32/. What′s the best title for the passage?
B. Protect the Natures!
C. The Environment
D. Save the
33/. Wild animals are.....................
A. in danger of extinction
B. being protected from natural environment
C. killed so many that they cannot live in the forests
D. so rare that they cannot survive
Choose the underlined word or phrase that needs correcting:
34/. The students worked extremely hard, but they passed the exam easily.
35/. What about use public buses instead of motorbikes to reduce exhaust fume.
36/. English isspeakall overthe world.