Tải bản đầy đủ - 69trang
Objectives: Language contents: Technique: Teaching aids: 45 minutes VI. Teaching procedure:
Trêng THCS S¬n LƠ
UNIT 3: A TRIP TO THE COUNTRYSIDE
Lesson 6: LANGUAGE FOCUS
- By the end of the lesson, Ss can review: Modal could with wish
The past simple simple with wish Prepositions of time
Adverb clauses of result
II. Language contents:
1. Grammar: Modal could with wish
The past simple simple with wish
Prepositions of time Adverb clauses of result.
Questions – Answer
IV. Teaching aids:
V. 45 minutes VI. Teaching procedure:
Exercise 1 - Revision: WISH: expresses wishes about the present future.
WISH + S + Simple Past be_were - Asking Ss to look at the picture and answer the questions:
a. Where is Hoa now? How does she feel? b. What is the boy doing? What does he have in his mind?
… - Asking Ss do exercise 1 – page 28, 29 pair work
- Correcting the mistakes.
Exercise 2 - Reviewing the prepositions on – at – in - with
Grade 9 37 Teacher:
NguyÔn Thị Thu Huyền
Trờng THCS Sơn Lễ
- Looking at he itinerary on page 30 and answers the questions: + What does he do on first day?
Exercise 3 - Reviewing the use of the Past Simple and the Present Perfect.
We use The Past Simple tense to talk about definite. The Present Perfect Tense to talk about indefinite past time.
- Asking Ss to read dialogue - Asking Ss to word in pairs to practice asking and answering about
each of the items in the box. - Correcting the mistakes if necessary.
Exercise 4 and 5 - Reviewing the passive voice: BE + Past Past Participle
- Having Ss do exercises 4 and 5 - Correcting theirs mistakes.
- Do exercises page 20 - 21? - Prepare next lesson: Unit 4Lesson 1: Getting Started – Listen and Read.
Grade 9 38 Teacher:
Ngun ThÞ Thu Hun
Trêng THCS S¬n LƠ
UNIT 4: LEARNING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Lesson 1: - Listen and read page 32-33
Period 20: A. Aim: By the end of the lesson, students will be able to produce the questions
for an oral examination. Teaching aids :Text books
I. Warm up Lucky numbers