Tải bản đầy đủ - 69trang
Objectives: Techniques: Teaching aids: Time: 45 minutes VI. Procedures:
Trêng THCS S¬n LƠ
UNIT 1: A VISIT FROM A PEN PAL
Lesson 2: Speak – Listen 45 min
- Developing speaking and listening skills. - Introducing oneself
II. Language contents: 1.
Grammar: Yes – No questions. 2.
Vocabulary: Some words relating to capitals and big cities in the word, especially in Asia.
Asking and answering – Pair work – Role play – Matching.
IV. Teaching aids:
Pictures, cassette player and tape.
V. Time: 45 minutes VI. Procedures:
SPEAK 28 minutes Steps
Teacher’s activities Student’s activities
Warm – up 3’
- Making questions: 1. Where does Mary is come from?
2. Does she like Vietnamese people? 3. Does she like Ha Noi?
- Answering the questions: 1. Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
2. Friendly 3. Interesting
Presentatio n 7’
Asking Sts to work in pairs. - Matching and putting the
dialogues in the correct order.
Finishing part a Practice
13’ - Correcting part a
- Sticking the answer key on the board. - Asking Sts to read the information in
three boxes at the end of the page 8. - Replacing
- Making similar dialogues. - Practicing new dialogues Pair
Grade 9 4 Teacher:
Nguyễn Thị Thu Huyền
Trờng THCS Sơn Lễ
Free practice 5’
- Asking Sts to match countries and their capitals ASIA.
- Asking Sts to play roles. - Matching
- Playing roles with their old names and their own words.
LISTEN 17 minutes
Steps Teacher’s activities
- Introducing the lesson - Looking at the picture and taking
Taking about the situation of the lesson.
Playing the tape.
- Listening and finding out where Tim and Carol are and that they
are doing. - Listening and choosing the
correct answers. - Comparing their answers with the
Post- listening 4’
- Checking the answers with the whole class.
- Saying the answers.
Grade 9 5 Teacher:
Ngun ThÞ Thu Hun
Trêng THCS S¬n LƠ
UNIT 1: A VISIT TO A PEN PAL
Lesson 3: Read 45 min