Tải bản đầy đủ - 96trang
Practice 2: T: Ask Ss to study the picture in the book and use Presentation 3 Practice 3 T: Have Ss done exercise 3. join the sentences, use Practice 4 Describe each of the people in the pictures
3. Practice 2: T: Ask Ss to study the picture in the book and use
the relative clauses to describe each of the people in the pictures. Follow the example in the book.
Ss: Look at the example and do exercise in individual
- Compare the answers with a partner T: Call on some Ss to read their answers
- Give suggested answer
4. Presentation 3
T: Explain the meaning of though, although, even though + clause, and the examples.
4. Practice 3 T: Have Ss done exercise 3. join the sentences, use
the words in the brackets Ss: work in pairs
- Compare the sentences with a friend T: Call on some Ss to read their answers in front of
the class - Feedback and give correct answers. Notice that
there is not but in the complex sentences with though, though, even though
4. Practice 4
T: Tell Ss to do exercise 4. look at the picture and complete the sentences by using Thought,
although, even though use the correct tense of the verbs and the information
different people and their cultures f. On my moms birthday my dad gave her
roes, which were very sweet and beautiful g. Judy likes the fall moon festival, which
is celebrated in mid fall, very much. h. Tomorrow Ill go to the air port to meet
my friends, who come to stay with us during Christmas.
2. Describe each of the people in the pictures
Eg: - I am the boy who is wearing a while T -
Short - My aunt Judy is the woman who is
holding Jack Suggested answers
- Mom is the woman who is sitting in a armchair receiving a gift from the little
girl. - Dad is the man who is standing behind
my sister - Linda is he girl who is wearing a pink
dress giving a gift to mom. - Grandmother is the woman who is
wearing a violet blouse giving a gift to the baby
- Uncle John is the man who is wearing a pink jumper.
- Jack is the little boy who is sitting on his mothers Lap:
3. Join the sentences - Though, although, even though mỈc dï,