Tải bản đầy đủ - 22trang
While ’ reading15’ Teacher Consolidation 2’ Teacher Homework:3’ Teacher
3. While ’ reading15’ Teacher
- Have Ss open their books and read the instructions
page 83 - Ask Ss to go to the board
and add the missing information .
1. Matching : - Ask Ss to read the
statements page 84 and match tree Leadings A , B ,
C to them . - Give feedback
-Give model sentence: 2. Grid
- Draw the grid on the board .
- Ask Ss to read the instructions again and fill
the information . - Call on some Ss to the
board to write their answers - Give feedback
- Open their books and read the instructions
page 83 - Go to the board and
add the missing information .
- Read the statements page 84 and match
- Answer the qs:
Answer: A - a , c , e
B - b C - d
Model sentences: - Ask Ss qs to elicit the
answer. A: Why should we cool
the burn immediately? B: We should do it so as to
minimize the tissue damage.
- In order to - So as to + V
Fainting - Leave the patient lying flat .
- Elevate the patients
feet or lower his her head .
- Do not force him her to sit or stand
Shock - Give him her a cup of tea when
he she revives . - Do not overheat the
victim with blankets or coat
- Do not give the victim any food or drink or
- Cool the burn immediately to minimize the tissue damage .
- Put the affected part under a
Phạm Thị Thơm Tr êng THCS ThÞ trÊn Hng Nh©n
Burns running cold tap
- Ease the pain with ice or cold water packs .
- Cover the burned area with a thick sterile dressing .
4.Post ’ reading10’ Teacher
- Ask Ss to work in groups to continue discussing how to
give first aid . - Call on some volunteers from
each group to demonstrate in front of class .
- Work in groups to continue discussing
how to give first aid . - Speak in front of
5. Consolidation 2’ Teacher
-Repeat: + Newwords and structures: - In order to
- So as to + V -Listen and remember
6. Homework:3’ Teacher
- Learn by heart some newwords - Do exercise 6,7 56 in the workbook
- Prepare: Write. -Listen and write
Unit 9 : a first – aid
TiÕt 62: Lesson 5: Write
By the end of the lesson,Ss will be able to know how to write a thank – you note .
II. language contents.