Tải bản đầy đủ - 22trang
Pre- listening10’ Teacher language contents. 1.Vocabulary:
Guess from context: What action ?
- Ask Ss to look at the picture and write out all the
verbs describing the actions of the people in it .
- Tell Ss the group having the most right verbs is the
- Give feedback : - Look at the picture
and write out all the verbs describing the
actions of the people in it
Answer: to drive, wheel, move, push,
weight, wait, lie, stand, lean .
2. Pre- listening10’ Teacher
Introduce the topic of the listening and some new
words 1. Pre teach vocabulary :
- Checking vocabulary: “What and where”.
2. Matching : - Ask Ss to look at the
picture in their books again and match the letter A,B
,C ,D ,E ,F to the correct words in the box .
- Call on some volunteers from each group to
demonstrate in front of class .
- Give feedback - Listen to the T.
- Listen, read and write.
- Play a game
- Look at the picture in their books again
- Answer and copy.
New words: - an eye chart :using
picture - eye sight
- a parademic : he takes care of patients but he is not a
doctor nor a nurse - a wheelchair using the
picture - to wheel to push a
wheel chair - a stretcher picture
- a crutch - crutchespicture Answer:
A - ambulance B - wheelchair
C - crutches D - eye chart
E - scale F - stretcher
3.While ’ listening 15’: Teacher
1. Order Prediction - Rub out the letter A ,B …
but leave the words . - Tell Ss they are going to listen
- Guess the answer:
- Listen to the Guess
Phạm Thị Th¬m Tr ờng THCS Thị trấn Hng Nhân
to a paragraph about the activities taking place in an
emergency room which contains the words on the board
- Put the words in the table - Have Ss copy and guess the
order of the words - Play the tape and ash Ss to
listen - Ask Ss to give their answers
and correct 2. True False statements
- Stick the chart with the statements on the board :
1. A doctor is wheeling a patient into the emergency
room . 2. The patient
s head is bandaged
3. A nurse is pushing a wheelchair with a patient sitting
on it . 4. The eye chart consists of 28
letters ranging in the different size .
5. The baby
s mother is trying to stop the nurse from weighing
her baby . - Ask Ss to read the statements
carefully and check if they understand the meaning of the
statements - Have Ss work in pairs to
decide which of the statements is true and which is false .
- Play the tape and have Ss listen 2 or 3 times
- Call on Ss to read their answers and give feedback
tape. - Check the
answer. - Copy.
- Look at the sentences and
- Work in pairs - Read their
eye chart scale
Answer 1. False a parademic not
a doctor 2. True
3. False empty wheelchair not with a patient
4. True 5 . False stop her baby
4. Post ’ listening10’ Teacher