Tải bản đầy đủ - 102trang
Production Homework Teaching aids : Pictures P150 , Realia , Stereo C.D Procedure Warm up Guessing Game What invention? Post- listening Ordering prediction
inventions to fill in the missing information - Ask Ss to look at the tables on P150 and
P156 and model the exchanges using a good Student
- Have Ss to work in pairs , one look at the table P150 and other page 156
- Ask Ss to ask and answer the question orally then fillin the missing information
- Monitor and help Ss if necessary - Call on some pairs to demonstrate the
- Give feedback and correct - Have Ss copy the complete table
- Model and have Ss repeat - Ask Ss to use the complete table to report
what they have found
- Use the information in the table to write 12 complete sentences in the table
- Whole class
Work with T
work in pair
Whole class work
with T Friedrick Koenig.
B: Printing Press A: When was it evented?
B: in 1810 A: Where was Koenig from?
B: He was from Germany
A: What was invented by C.WRice in 1924?
B: Loudspeaker. A: Where is C.W Rice
from? B: The USA
Example The print press was invented
by Friedrick Koeing in 1810
Period 101 Date of planning .............................
Date of teaching: .............................
unit 16: inventions Lesson 3 : Listen Read , P 150 - 152
I Aim: Listening and Reading for information about papermaking and inventions II Objective: By the end of the lesson, Ss will be able to fill in the gaps and order sentences
from listening Teacher: Nguyen Thi Que Thanh Luong Secondary School
III. Teaching aids : Pictures P150 , Realia , Stereo C.D Procedure
Stages Steps Teachers activities Ss
activities Note board
I. Warm up Guessing Game What invention?
- Ask Ss each think of an invention or write it down on a piece of paper
- Call on one one Ss to the front of the class or ask the rest of the Ss ask him her Yes
No question - THe chosen S can only answer Yes No
LISTEN II Pre- listening
1 Pre-teach- Elicit words from Ss Translation
Check vocab: What and where - Have Ss copy all the words
III. While- listening
2. Gap fill Listen 1 - Inform the topic : Paper -making process
- Have Ss read the sentences - Ask Ss to listen to the tape 2 times and fill
in the gap with the word they catch. - Ask Ss to compare their answer with their
partners - Give feedback and correct
III. Post- listening Ordering prediction
- Ask Ss to read the sentences from A- G carefully and guess the order
- Write the Ss prediction on the board - Ask Ss to listen to the text again and give
their correction work
Whole class work
Whole class listen
and do exercise
work in pair
Example Are you thinking of.......
- procedure n - pulp unc
- vat n - to drain
- rollern - roll n
Answer key c. Paper pulp was placed in
the vat. d. Paaper pulp was mixed
with water a. The water was drained
e. The pulp fibers were poured out.
Teacher: Nguyen Thi Que Thanh Luong Secondary School –
READ P151 - 152 I. Pre- reading
1. Pre-teach - Elicit word from Ss
- Have Ss copy
II While-reading: 2. Matching
- Get Ss to read the poem on P151 - Ask Ss some questions to help them
understand the text more Q: What is the first verse about ?
Q: Is the second verse about the appliances used in the kitchen?
- Have Ss match the heading to the verse on P152
- Call on Ss to give their answers - Give feedback and correct
IV. Post- reading Gap fill