Tải bản đầy đủ - 102trang
Practice : Grammar Drill - Ask Ss to look at the table on P 146 read Model sentences 1. I have ever been to Da Presentation Revision Production Writing - Ask Ss to write 4 sentences of their own 2
express complete and incomplete actions and recognize the differrence bw the present perfect and the past simple
III Teaching aids : Ssbook , , Poster
Procedure Stages Steps Teachers activities
Note board I.Warm up: Guessing Game -
What your job? - Call on a S to go to the board and give
him her a job name - Ask the rest of the class to guess the job
by asking Yes No questions - The chosen S can only answer yes No.
Example questions + Do you work with children?
+ Do you wear uniform? + Do you travel a lot?
- Tell Ss someone who can guess the right job will get a point and take a place of the
last chosen S
Language focus 3 II Presentation
1 Set the scence
Use Vietnamese to elicit the models
Concept check : Present perfect tense - Use
- Have Ss copy
III. Practice : Grammar Drill - Ask Ss to look at the table on P 146 read
the sentences and check v the correct column
- Call on some Ss to give their answers - Give feedback and correct.
LANGUAGE FOCUS 4
Whole class work
y 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
I. Model sentences 1. I have ever been to Da
finished Tôi đã từng đến Đa L¹t
2. My parents have gone to Da Lat for 3 days
incomplete Bố mẹ tôi đi Đa Lat đã 3
ngày rồi Use: finished actions
indefinite time - incomplete action
for , since, recently
Teacher: Nguyen Thi Que Thanh Luong Secondary School –
I. Presentation Revision
- Put the poster with some statements on the board and ask Ss to read them
- Ask Ss to decide whoch sentence is the present perfect and which is the past simple
- Call on Ss to give their answers - Give feedback and correct
.II. Practice Grammar Drill
- Ask Ss to complete the dialogue on P 146 orally
- Call on some pairs to give their answers - Give feedback and correct
- Have some pairs to demonstrate the dialogue for the class
- Pronunciation correction
III. Production Writing - Ask Ss to write 4 sentences of their own 2
in the past simple , 2 in the present perfect
- Have some of them write their sntences on the board for public check and give
them points if possible
V Homework -Ask Ss to do exercise in work book
Work in pairs
work in pairs
1. Her family moved to Hanoi 2 years ago.
2. He has never met such an intelligent boy before
3. My brother has become more independent since she
left home. 4. When did the Second
World War break out?
Answer Key Ba:
Have you seen the film
Jurassic Park yet? Nam:Yes, I have.
did you see?
saw it 3 months
ago. Loan: We
havent had a
vacation since last year Chi: Why not?
Loan: My parents
have been very busy since then
Have you heard the
news about Nam? Mai: No, what happened?
had an accident.
He was jogging. He suddenly
fell and broke his
: Have the plane arivved ?
Cleck: Yes, it has Sung: When
did it arrved?
Cleck: It arrived at the
airport two hours ago. Period 99
Date of planning ............................. Date of teaching: .............................
unit 16: inventions Teacher: Nguyen Thi Que Thanh Luong Secondary School
Lesson 1 : Getting started - Listen and read , P 147- 149
I Aim: Reading for details about the development or paper and how to produce chocolate II Objective: By the end of the lesson, Ss will be able to the origin of paper and talk about
the process of producing somethings
III. Teaching aids : Pictures P147- 148 , Poster with Grid , Stereo C.D Procedure