Tải bản đầy đủ - 219trang
Warm up: 5’ Play a game. Practice : 14’ Content Production : 13’ Homework: 2’ “ made in China” is – ed- clause–.
to her classroom. g. Luckily, Uyen had enough time to
finish her exam.
-103 Do exercise in workbook. -104 Prepare for the next lesson.
………………………………..o0o………………………………… Week :
Date of preparat
ion: Date of
Unit 11 : traveling around viet nam
Lesson 5 : Language focus 1 - 2 A. Objectives:
Practice using “ ing” and “ed” participles.
- Skills: Speaking, reading and writing . B. Teaching aids:
- Lesson plan - subboard.
C. Teaching procedure: Teacher’s and sts’ activities
I. Warm up: 5’ Play a game.
- Call 5 Sts. They have 1’ to study the picture on page 109 and write down the
names of these things. II. Presentation : 10’
Use the picture on page 108 to set the scene.
- Give the use. - Use picture on page 109 then give the use.
Present the model sentences: - Check the use, form and meaning.
III. Practice : 14’ Content
box flowers rabbit car toys elephant
doll bear 1. ing or ed :
ing participle: - Do you know the boy reading a book?
“ reading a book” is –ing - clause–. è3 We use “ing - clause” to say what
somebody or sth is doing was doing at a particular time. It has an
ed participle: - How much is the old lamp made in
Picture Drill: - Sts use “ing” to make sentences.
- Do as the same language focus 1, use “ed” to make sentences.
IV. Production : 13’
Sts talk about things and people around them.
Language focus 4
V. Homework: 2’ “ made in China” is – ed- clause–.
è4“ ed- clauses” have a passive meaning.
- The boy reading a book is Ba. - The old lamp made in China is 5.
2. Language focus 1: - The old man walking up the stairs is Mr.
Quang - The woman carrying a bag is Miss.Lien.
- The boy standing next to Miss Lien is Nam.
- The boy sitting under the tree is Ba. - The girl standing by the table is Lan.
- The girls playing chess are Nga and Hoa. 3. Language focus 2:
- The old lamp made in China is 5. - The box painted green is 1.
- The truck recycled from aluminum cans
is 2. - The doll dressed in pink is 2.
- The flowers wrapped in yellow paper are 1.
- The toys kept in a cardboard box are 10.
4. Language focus 4: a. Do you mind if I sit down?
Please do. b. Would you mind if I smoked?
I’d rather you didn’t. c. Do you mind if I postpone our
meeting? Not at all.
d. Do you mind if I turn off the stereo? I’d rather you didn’t.
e. Would you mind if I turned on the air
condictioner? Please do.
f. Do you mind if I watch T.V while eating lunch?
No, of course not.
- Do exercise in workbook. - Prepare for the next lesson
Week : Date of preparation:
Date of teaching: