Tải bản đầy đủ - 219trang
Presentation : 10’ Practice : 14’ Work in groups to answer the questions. Production : 13’ Do language focus 3. Homework: 2’
Week :22 Date of
Date of teaching: 28-1
Unit 10 : recycling
Lesson 1 : Getting started - Listen and read
Language focus 3 A. Objectives:
Presenting vocabulary about “ Recycling” and adjectives followed by an infinitive or a noun clause.
- Vocabulary: representative, natural resources, over package, reuse, the scene.
- Skills: Listening ; speaking and reading .
B. Teaching aids:
- Lesson plan - subboard.
C. Teaching procedure: Teacher’s and sts’ activities
I.Warm up: 5’
- Teacher and Sts talk about recycling.
II. Presentation : 10’
Preteach: - Sts read in chorus 3 times, then read
Checking technique: - Rub out and remember.
Presentation the dialogue. - Set the scene.
- Sts listen to the tape. - Sts work in pairs to read the dialogue.
III. Practice : 14’ Work in groups to answer the questions.
Content 1. Getting started:
- What do we collect and recycle? waste paper, old plastic, empty bottles,
cans,... - Why should we collect and recycle
things? to save money and help the environment
to reduce the amount of garbage ... - ......................
2. New words: representative
natural resources overpackage
reuse 3. Listen and read:
Answer: a. Reduce means not buying products
which are overpackage. b. We can reuse things like envelopes,
glass, plastic bottles, old plastic bags, ... c. Recycle means not just throwing
Teacher asks some Sts to answer the questions.
Correct the answers.
Present the model sentences:
Word Cue Drill:
- easy learn English. - expensive go by a taxi.
IV. Production : 13’ Do language focus 3.
- Sts work in groups.
V. Homework: 2’
things away. Try to find another use for them.
d. We can look for information on recycling things by having a contact with
an organization like Friends of the Earth, going to the local library, or asking our
family and friends. e. We shouldn’t use plastic bags because
when we throw them away, they could stay very long and could not be self
destroyed demolished. Model sentences:
- Its simple to use computer. - Im sure that he will win the
- Its easy to learn English. - Its expensive to go by taxi.
4. Language focus 3 P. 96
1. Its easy to understand. 2. Its hard to believe.
3. Its dangerous to go near the stove. 4. Its important to wait for 5 minutes.
-90 Do exercise in workbook. -91 Prepare for the next lesson.
Week :22 Date of preparation:28- 1
Date of teaching: 31 - 1
Unit 10 : recycling
Lesson 2 : Speak + Listen A. Objectives:
Practice giving instructions.
Listening for the main ideas.
- Vocabulary: fabric, leather, compost heap, moisture, condensation,
- Skills: Speaking - Listening . B. Teaching aids:
- Lesson plan - poster
C. Teaching procedure: Teacher’s and