Tải bản đầy đủ - 219trang
Presetation : 10’ Preteach: Practice : 14’ Further practice : 13’ Language focus 3 P. 78 Homework: 2’ 2. Listen and read:
V. Homework: 2’
-63 Do exercise in workbook. -64 Prepare for the next lesson.
……………………….o0o……………………. Week :
Date of preparation:
Date of teaching:
Unit 8 : country life and city life
Lesson 1 : Getting started – Listen and read
Language focus 3
A. Objectives - Practicing the dialogue to understand the change of the country side
Vocabulary: permanently, facility, entertainment, accessible, province,
change for the better. - Skills: Listening, speaking and reading .
B. Teaching aids:
- Lesson plan - poster.
C. Teaching procedure: Teacher’s and sts’ activities
I.Warm up: 5’
II. Presetation : 10’ Preteach:
- Sts read in chorus 3 times, then read individually.
Checking technique: - Rub out and remember.
- Do you like the country life? - Do you like the city life?
- Why ...? 1. New words:
permanently adj facility n
entertainment n accessible adj
province n change for the better
Present dialogue: - Set the scene.
- Sts listen to the T. - Sts work in pairs to read the dialogue.
- Sts read the questions carefully to find out the answers.
III. Practice : 14’
Sts work in pairs to ask and answer the questions.
Present the model sentence: - To show changes with
Word Cue Drill: - the air city get polluted.
- many lakes rivers this area become dirty.
- weather get worse and worse. - grand father get older.
IV. Further practice : 13’ Language focus 3 P. 78
- Sts work in groups.
V. Homework: 2’ 2. Listen and read:
Answer the questions:
a. She has been to Kim Lien village. b. She was there for the weekend one
day c. The countryside is peaceful and quiet;
there is nothing to do. d. Possible answers There are no
libraries, no movies, no supermarkets, no zoos , ... to go.
e. Many remote areas are getting electricity. People can now have things
like : refrigerators, and T.V; the medical facilities are more accessible.
Be getting coming + adj
Word Cue Drill:
- The air in the city is getting more polluted.
- Many lakes and rivers in this area are becoming dirty.
- The weather is getting worse and worse.
- My grand father is getting older. 3. Language focus 3:
b. The old men are getting weak. c. We should go home. It’s getting dark.
d. The weather is becoming cold. e. The students are getting better.
f. The school yard is becoming cleaner. -65 Do exercise in workbook.
-66 Prepare for the next lesson.
……………………………..o0o……………………….. Week :16
Date of preparation:18
Unit 8 : country life
Date of teaching: 21-
and city life
Lesson 2 : Speak + Language focus 4,5