Tải bản đầy đủ - 219trang
Pre - reading: 10’ Preteach: While- reading : 14’ Read the story. Post- reading: 13’ Homework: 2’
I.Warm up: 5’
Dictation list: - died, married, started, appeared, changed,
fitted, owned, stopped, decided, wanted.
II. Pre - reading: 10’ Preteach:
- Sts read in chorus 3 times, then read individually.
Checking technique: - Rub out and remember.
Prediction: - T asks Sts to predict what words to
complete the sentences in Read 1 P. 42
III. While- reading : 14’ Read the story.
Check their predictions. Sts read the story again and then answer the
questions in Read 2 P. 42
IV. Post- reading: 13’
Recall. - Sts work in pairs, using the word cues
given to retell the story.
come found make held
go fell run came
lose made find lost
fall went Sts listen and write the verbs in the right
column: d t id
died stopped started married fitted
appeared decided changed wanted
owned 1. New words:
cruel adj rag n
upset adj fairy n
fit v festival n
2. Complete the sentences: a. poor farmer d. choose marry
b. died e. new – clothes c. had to - again f. lost
3. Answer the questions:
a. She was a poor farmer’s daughter. b. Little Pea had to do chores all day.
c. She got her new clothes from a fairy. d. He decided to marry Little Pea.
e. No, it isn’t. It has a fairy. Retell:
1. After mother died father got married again.
2. daughter Stout Nut. 3. to do chores.
4. died broken heart.
V. Homework: 2’
5. village harvest festival. 6. prince choose.
7. Stout Nut’s mother new clothes . Little Pea
8. fairy changed rags beatiful clothes. 9. as ran festival lost shoe
10. prince the shoe decided the shoe’s owner
- Do exercise in workbook. - Prepare for the next lesson.
Week :9 Date of
10 Date of
Unit 4 : our past
Lesson 4 : Write