Tải bản đầy đủ - 219trang
Practice : 14’ Production : 13’ 1. Getting started: Homework: 2’
I.Warm up: 5’
- Ask Sts to look at the picture P. 38, work in groups to find out the things that did not
belong to the past and write the names of them.
Presentation : 10’
Preteach: - Sts read in chorus 3 times, then read
individually. Checking technique:
- Matching. Present the dialogue:
- Pre- questions: Sts predict the answers of the questions.
III. Practice : 14’
- Sts listen to the dialogue - Sts work in pairs to read the dialogue.
Sts find out the answers of the pre- questions.
Model sentences: - Check: meaning, form and pronunciation.
Repetition: - Sts use the model sentence to practice:
Group work - T says - Sts repeat
+ clean the house. + wash the clothes.
+ listen to the folktales. + live on a farm.
Comprehension questions: - Sts work in pairs to ask and answer the
IV. Production : 13’ 1. Getting started:
- 100 hundred years ago, Viet Nam didn’d have : stereo, lighting fixture,
mobile phone, television .....
2. New words: look after v trang thiÕt bÞ
equipment n cô great- grandma n chun d©n
gian. folktale n chăm sóc
3. Listen and read:
Questions: - Where did Nga’s grandmother live
when she was young? - What did she often do at that time?
Key: - She used to live on a farm.
- She used to look after her younger brothers and sisters, cook the meals,
clean the house, and wash the clothes.
Practice: - She used to clean the house.
- She used to wash the clothes. - She used to listen to the folktales.
- She used to live on a farm.
Answer the questions: a. She used to live on a farm.
b. Because she had to stay at home and help her mom. She used to look
after .....sisters. c. She used to cooked meals, clean the
house, ... d. Her great- grandmother used to lit the
lamp and her great- grandfather used to tell them stories.
Fact or opinion: - Ex3 P.39
V. Homework: 2’
e. She asked her grandmother to tell her the tale: “ The lost shoe”.
Fact or opinion: a. Fact d. Fact
b. Fact e. Opinion c. Fact f. Opinion
- Sts talk about what they used to do when they were at the primary school.
- Do exercise in workbook. - Prepare for the next lesson.
Week :8 Date of
Date of teaching: 26-
Unit 4 : our past .
Lesson 2 : Speak - Listen .