Tải bản đầy đủ - 219trang
Pre ’ speaking listening 10’ While ’ speaking listening 14’ Post- speaking listening: 13’ Homework: 2’
I.Warm up: 5’
II. Pre ’ speaking listening 10’
Preteach - Teacher asks sts to put the sentences in to
the correct order to make a complete conversation.
- Sts practice the dialogue with their partners.
Language function: - Different ways to invite someone, and
respond to invitations. - Teacher elicits the following sentences.
III. While ’ speaking listening 14’
Complete the dialogue.
- Sts practice the dialogue in pairs.
Sts work with their partners to make similar dialogues.
Sts listen to the conversation and then fill in the missing information.
- entivi - invite - gaemerten - agreement
- regrana - arrange - noinnetti - intention
New words : - a message n
- the principal n - leave a message v
- make an appointment v 1. Make a complete conversation: 1 ’
1 – b 4 - a 7 – e 10 – h 2 – f 5 - i 8 - k 11 - d
3 – j 6 - c 9 - g 2. Sentences:
. Invitation: - Would you like .........?
- Can you ....................? . Agreement:
- I’d love to. - That sounds great.
............. . Refusal:
- I’m sorry I can’t. - I’m going to .......
. Arrangement: - I’ll meet you at ......
3.Complete the dialogue Speak 2
. Ba and Bao are making arrangements to play chess. Complete Bao’s sentences:
- Hello. Can I speak to Ba, please? This is Bao.
-14 I’m fine, thanks. And you? -15 Can you play chess tonight?
-16 What about tomorrow afternoon ? -17 I’ll meet you at the Central Chess
Club . -18 Is 2.00 o’clock OK?
Make the similar dialogues: - play table tennis.
IV. Post- speaking listening: 13’
Write it up
V. Homework: 2’
- see a movie.
KINGSTON JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL DATE : TIME :
Mrs. Mary Nguyen wanted to see you at 9.45 in the morning.
: 6468.372.0942 . Ss write one of the three dialogues they
have made in their notebooks - Do exercise in workbook.
- Prepare for the next lesson.
Week : Date of
preparation: Date of
Unit 2 : Making arrangements.
Lesson 3 : Read .