Tải bản đầy đủ - 219trang
Objectives: Teaching aids: Teaching procedure: Teacher’s and sts’ activities
Week : 2 Date of
preparation:7 - 9
Date of teaching: 10 -
Unit 1 : My friends
Lesson 1 : getting started listen and read .
language focus 4
Practicing the conversation to understand the details and describing people , using “ enough to...”
B. Teaching aids:
- Lesson plan, Students’ book ; workbook : wordcards
C. Teaching procedure: Teacher’s and sts’ activities
Content I - Warm up: 7’
- T has Sts look at the pictures : a, b, c, d on page 10 and describe the people, the activities,
using suggested questions
II - Presentation: 10’ a. Preteach:
- Pre- teach new words. . Checking technique:
- Rub out and remember. b. Present the dialogue:
- T uses the picture of Hoa and Nien to lead Sts in the conversation.
-Sts read the dialogue and check the pre- questions.
- Sts practice the conversation in pairs then answer the comprehension questions on page
11. 1 - Getting started:
- What are they doing? - Are the boys girls the same age?
- What are they doing in the picture? 2 - New words:
- seem v . - look like v
- enough to adj. 3 - Listen and read.
- Is Nien younger than Hoa? Yes.. - Where does Nien live? in Hue.
- Is she a beautiful girl? Yes.
Answer the questions:
a - She lives in Hue. b - No, she doesn’t.
c - The sentence: “ She wasn’t old enough to be in
my class.” tells us that Hoa is older than
c. Model sentences: III - Practice: 13’
. T writes and reads: - You are not old enough to ride a motorbike.
. Sts repeat. . T says: join the police
. Sts say: You are not old enough to join the police.
IV - Production: 12’
- Complete the dialogue
V - Homework: 2’
Nien. d - She’s going to visit Hoa at Christmas.
4 - Practice:
-5 join the police. -6 see that film.
-7 have a full time job. -8 drive a car.
5 - Language focus 4 P. 17
b, Ba is not old enough to drive a car. c, I’m strong enough to lift this box.
d, ... is good enough to be a member. - Do exercise in workbook.
Prepare for the next lesson.
Week :2 Date of
preparation: Date of
Unit 1: My friends
Lesson 2: Speak + language focus 1