Tải bản đầy đủ - 124trang
OBJECTIVES : By the end of the lesson, S will be able to introduce people, respond LANGUAGE CONTENTS : - Grammar: METHODS TEACHING AIDS OBJECTIVES :
Period 2 Date of planning:
Getting started + Listen read
I. OBJECTIVES : By the end of the lesson, S will be able to introduce people, respond
to introductions , describe people.
II. LANGUAGE CONTENTS : - Grammar:
present simple tense not + adj + enough + to inf
IV. TEACHING AIDS
1. Warm up :
- T introduce the topic of the lesson.
- Ask S to lool at the picture getting started and say what they are
2. Presentation :
Pre teach vocabulary - Give S some questions ask them
to work in pairs to answer them. - T: give feedback.
- Ask S to read the dialogue between Hoa
, Lan on page 10 and check if their answers are correct or not.
Comprehension questions Ask S to read the dialogue again and
answer the questions in E
on page11 in
- playing soccer. - studying.
- playing chess. - playing volleyball.
1. Vocabulary - to seem.
- a next door neighbor. - to look like.
2. Questions a. Is Nien Lan’s friend or Hoa’s friend
? b. How old is Nien
? c. Where does Nien live
? d. Is she a beautiful girl
a. Nien lives in Hue. b. No
, she doesn’t.
c. The sentence is She was not old enough to be in my class.
d. At Christmas.
3. Practice :
- Ask S to practice the dialogue with their partner.
- Ask S to ask answer the questions in front of the class.
4. Consolidation :
- Ask S to write a paragraph about Hoa and Lan.
- Give students some cues. - Choose some answers and correct
them front of the class.
Revise the structures
not adj + enough + to inf - What + dodoes + S + look like
- What + N
Cues a. Lan
Hoa best friend b. They
same class Quang Trung school.
c. Last year Hoa to school first time.
d. Lan show around introduce to new
5. Homework :
- Practice the dialogue many times. - Learn the vocabulary by heart.
Period 3 Date of planning:
I. OBJECTIVES :
By the end of the lesson, S will be able to describe someone.
II. LANGUAGE CONTENTS : - Grammar : Present simple tense.